Routing traffic from Android TV
Learn how to handle Meshnet’s traffic routing feature on Android TV.
To start using traffic routing, make sure that the device you want to route traffic through meets the following criteria:
- The NordVPN app is running, and the Meshnet feature is enabled in the app.
- The device is connected to your Meshnet.
You can add devices to your Meshnet in two ways, depending on device ownership:
To start routing traffic on Android TV, follow these steps:
- 1.Open NordVPN and navigate to the Meshnet section.
- 2.Select Route traffic.
- 3.Choose the appropriate device category and select the device you want to use as a host.
Upon establishing the connection, the text under the device’s Nord name changes from “Route all traffic” to “Stop routing”.
Additionally, at the top of the NordVPN app, you will see a green card indicating “Traffic routing is active” and, in the upper-right corner, the host device’s Nord name.
To stop traffic routing, you can use the following methods:
- In the main menu of the app, under Home, select the Traffic routing is active card.
- In the Route traffic device list, select the host device again.