Access shared folders on iOS
Learn how to access shared folders from an iOS device over Meshnet.
In this article, you will learn how to access a folder shared from another device using iOS.
- 1.Copy the device's Nord name directly from the NordVPN application by tapping it.
- 2.Open the Files application and switch to the Browse section.
- 3.Tap the Morebutton in the upper-right corner and select Connect to server.
- 4.In the Server field, paste the Nord name followed by a slash (/) and the name of the network share. Tap Connect. Example
- 5.Select Guest or Registered user, depending on the folder’s configuration, and tap Next.
To access the network share at a later date, you can find it in Files, under the Shared section.